Open Door Food Kitchen
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Title: Executive Director
All the criteria-based duties and standards within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines of Open Door Food Kitchen (ODFK). Due to the nature of the mission of Open Door Food Kitchen, all staff is expected to perform other duties as assigned.
The ED plans and directs agency’s feeding program, works with patrons and is aware of their needs. The ED manages system of procurement of supplies, reporting and promotes the program through publicity and presentations to funding support organizations. The ED works under the supervision of Board of Directors of the Open Door Food Kitchen and coordinates activities with the Board President and Executive Committee.
Essential Job functions – Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and supervises feeding program with appropriate service, fiscal and property accountability.
- Hires (with Board of Directors Approval), trains and supervises staff and volunteers to ensure smooth coordination of program activities to meet patron’s needs.
- Provides and\or supervises data entry to generate monthly reports, i.e. attendance, inventory an incident reports.
- Maintains current records for program requirements and \or activities.
- Works with the Board of Directors to develop and accomplish annual program goals and objectives.
- Promotes program and philosophy through publicity and presentations to individuals and organizations.
- Ensures quality of program services through training and oversight of staff\volunteers.
- Ensures that facility and equipment are safe, secure and maintained in compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Provide assistance and guidance to support staff, volunteers and patrons as needed.
- Builds relationships with donors through acknowledgments and recognition activities.
Job Classification: Program Director. Email Resume’ email@example.com