Kansas City Chiefs Cornerback Marcus Peters will not be facing the Oakland Raiders this weekend after head coach Andy Reid announced Wednesday that Peters has been suspended for one game.
According to the NFL Network Insider, the Chiefs have suspended Peters without pay because he left the field of play while the game was still going on.
Peters was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct and presumably believed he would be ejected and walked to the locker room before the game continued.
- Chiefs Suspend Marcus Peters for One Game
- Chiefs Upend Broncos on Late-Game Heroics
- Chiefs' Gear Flying off the Shelves Before Playoff Game
- Chiefs Schedule Released
- Northwest suspends fraternity, citing hazing violations
- Chiefs Send Smith to Washington
- Chiefs Sign Saftey Robert Golden
- Chiefs Training Camp Dates Announced
- Royals Outfielder Suspended for Using a Performance-Enhancing Substance
- Chiefs' Roy Miller Arrested in Florida