(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) A traffic stop conducted by the Missouri State Highway Patrol resulted in a large drug bust Wednesday evening.
On Thursday, Troop H tweeted the traffic stop resulted in a drug arrest and seizure of about 165 pounds of marijuana.
The stop happened in Buchanan County along I-29. The Highway Patrol has not yet released the name of the suspect arrested.
- Traffic Stop Results in Drug Bust for MSHP
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust
- General Municipal Election Results
- St. Joseph Primary Election Results
- Drunk Driving Fatality Results in Prison Sentence
- St. Joseph Municipal Primary Election Final Results
- Girls Soccer Round Robin Tuesday Results
- Battling Drugged Driving
- Multiple Traffic Accidents Reported Around St. Joe
- Driver Becomes Combative After Traffic Accident