(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo.) A traffic stop conducted by the Missouri State Highway Patrol resulted in a large drug bust Wednesday evening.
On Thursday, Troop H tweeted the traffic stop resulted in a drug arrest and seizure of about 165 pounds of marijuana.
The stop happened in Buchanan County along I-29. The Highway Patrol has not yet released the name of the suspect arrested.
- Traffic Stop Results in Drug Bust for MSHP
- Marijuana bust leads to 476 pounds seized following traffic stop
- Pennsylvania City Councilman Arrested in Drug Bust
- Missouri Man Charged After Clinton County Drug Bust
- Drug trial shows promising results to fight Huntington's disease
- Chase In Spiro Results In Discovery of Drugs, Two Arrests
- General Municipal Election Results
- Police seize 150 pounds of marijuana in traffic stop
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of hidden meth
- Oscar-nominated 'Traffic Stop' puts focus on police brutality