We will have average temperatures to start the week start the work week with temperatures reaching well above normal towards the end of the work week, which will bring a return of our rain chances.
We'll see another warm up come our way mid to late week with temperatures on Wednesday climbing to the 60 degree mark as high pressure moves in keeping us dry. By Thursday and Friday, we'll be in the upper 60s as the south winds continue to pick up.
We do have a slight chance for rain in the forecast for Friday into early Saturday. Your St. Patrick's Day weekend will be partly sunny for the most part with high temperatures still above normal in the lower 60s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Cooler Tuesday Forecast
- A Cooler Tuesday Forecast
- A rainy & cooler Tuesday
- A cooler Thursday forecast
- Cloudy Skies & Cooler Temperatures for Tuesday
- Rain and cooler temperatures in the forecast
- A Windy & Cooler Wednesday
- A Rainy & Cooler Wednesday
- Clouds and Cooler Temperatures Today
- Cooler Day with Scattered Thunderstorms