(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Police have two suspects in custody following a brief police chase that ended in a car crash Thursday night.
At about 9:15 p.m. officers reported to a two vehicle crash at a home on the 100 block of Francis Street.
Police said they briefly chased a car that was traveling northbound on 16th Street, before the vehicle dodged a tree and hit a parked vehicle that was sitting outside a home.
Both suspects inside the car were taken to Mosaic Life Care with non life threatening injuries. No one was inside the parked vehicle at the time of the crash, and no one inside the home was injured.
No alcohol or drug paraphernalia was found in the vehicle at the time of the incident. The incident is still under investigation with the St. Joseph Police Department.
- Two in Custody Following Car Crash on Francis
- Car crashes outside NSA headquarters, suspects in custody
- Car Crashes into Parked Car
- Student driver crashes car DMV
- Fatal Car Crash Kills One
- Two in Custody Following Crash on Frederick Avenue
- One in Custody Following Standoff
- Candler accused rapist in custody
- 5 things for April 12: White House, Facebook, Pope Francis, plane crash, Gulf Stream
- Fatal crash splits car in half