(DAVIESS COUNTY, Mo.) The death of a 3-month-old Pattonsburg child is now closed with more questions than answers.
The Daviess County Sheriff's Office announced on Friday that Everly Hulet's parents have been cleared of any wrongdoing or involvement in her death.
The release also stated that "other persons of interest were unable to be interviewed due to unforeseen circumstances."
Daviess County Sheriff Ben Becerra could not be reached at his office for further comment. A dispatcher who answered the phone at the sheriff's office said no other information was available.
Daviess County deputies responded to a 911 call from the home of Everly's babysitter in Pattonsburg on Nov. 16, 2017 for a 3-month-old child who was not breathing.
Authorities said Everly was taken to Children's Mercy Hospital where it was determined she suffered injuries consistent with child abuse.
She passed away the next day.
The Daviess County Sheriff's Office contacted the State Technical Assistance Team to help in the investigation.
An autopsy was complete in April 2018 but the results were not released.
- Investigation into Death of 3-Month-Old Closed with No Real Answers
- Dollar hits 3-month low to start 2018
- Mom charged after 3-month-old found with 'multiple bone fractures'
- Your Toys 'R' Us closing questions answered
- Your tax questions, answered
- Mother demands answers in death of 7-year-old daughter
- GOP senator writes United demanding answers after dog death
- Egypt wants answers in death of teenage student in UK
- This Donald Trump answer on Russian collusion is a real doozy
- Trump's hypocrisy, in 1 answer