(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) A St. Joseph man faces felony drunk driving charges after he allegedly hit a pedestrian and two vehicles.
Corey Barr, 33, was arrested early Sunday morning.
Court documents accuse Barr of being behind the wheel of a Chevrolet Camaro when he hit a pedestrian in the parking lot of Legends Sports Bar around 1:14 a.m. Sunday.
Barr left the scene and later hit a Ford F-250 on the 2800 block of Messanie sending two people to the hospital.
The destruction didn't end there.
Barr allegedly continued to drive without a front right wheel until he struck a parked car in the 2400 block of Sylvanie Street.
According to a probable cause statement, officers found a bottle of Patron Tequila in the front passenger seat. Barr allegedly told officers he drank 4-5 beers along with three shots while taking medication before leaving Legends Bar.
- DWI Suspect Arrested After Police Say He Hit a Pedestrian, 2 Vehicles
- Central Basketball Coach Arrested on Suspicion of DWI
- Man arrested for DWI in Highway 33 crash that sent 3 people to hospital
- Police Investigate Hit and Run
- Suspect Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Nebraska Homicide Suspect Arrested in Platte County
- Police Investigating Suspicious Death after Body Found Inside Vehicle
- Police Release Name of Victim Located in Vehicle
- Police operation stops 68 vehicles in four hours
- Mother of Fatal Hit and Run Suspect Speaks Out