(LEBANON, Mo.) Five children are dead and one adult has been airlifted to a hospital after a fire in Lebanon Wednesday morning.
According to a press release from the Lebanon Police Department, around 9:09 a.m. first responders were called to the 1100 block of Ivey Lane reference a residential structure fire with entrapment.
When crews got there the pulled out six people, five were children and one adult. All children were pronounced dead at the scene. The adult female was airlifted to a Springfield hospital.
The identity of the victims is being withheld at this time pending the notification of next of kin.
Authorities have released the ages ranging from 6 months to 5-years-old.
- 5 Children Killed in Mobile Home Fire in Lebanon, MO
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Mobile Home
- Fire Engulfs Multiple Homes Overnight
- Mobile Food Pantry Makes Stop in Clarksdale
- Fire Destroys Home on 17th and Lafayette
- Saturday Afternoon Fire Destroys Trailer Home
- Fire Crews Battle Home Engulfed in Flames
- Scammers are Finding New Ways to Hack into Mobile Devices
- 1 Person Killed in Tuesday Night House Fire
- Viewer Video Shows Fire Tearing Through Vacant Home