(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) On Thursday, the St. Joseph School District presented a plan for a balanced $116 million budget for next school year.
The plan includes another $4.3 million in reductions with cuts coming from all schools and every department.
There will be 92 fewer certified staff positions next year and another 10 administrative positions are being eliminated.
- Administrators Presented a $116 Million Budget for Next Year
- SJSD Cuts Administrative Costs by $1 Million
- SJSD to Ponder Budget Cuts to Close $7.5 Million Gap
- Committee Finalizes CIP Budget
- SJSD Hires New Administrators
- Deadline Approaching for School District to Balance Next Year's Budget
- SJSD Board of Education Expected to Vote on $7 Million Budget Cuts
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $512 million
- Kansas School Budget Continues to Take Hits
- Deadline Set for School District Budget Cuts