(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) On Thursday, the St. Joseph School District presented a plan for a balanced $116 million budget for next school year.
The plan includes another $4.3 million in reductions with cuts coming from all schools and every department.
There will be 92 fewer certified staff positions next year and another 10 administrative positions are being eliminated.
- Administrators Presented a $116 Million Budget for Next Year
- Bakery closing after 116 years in business
- SJSD Cuts Administrative Costs by $1 Million
- 2 killed, 116 hurt when Amtrak train crashes into stationary freight train
- Senate leaders announce two-year budget deal
- SJSD to Ponder Budget Cuts to Close $7.5 Million Gap
- Casey Affleck withdraws from presenting this year's best actress Oscar
- SJSD Hires New Administrators
- Committee Finalizes CIP Budget
- Powerball + Mega Millions = $690 million