(KMBC 9) According to the FBI, a police pursuit involving a suspected bank robber ended Tuesday afternoon in eastern Kansas City, Mo.
The chase began in Platte County after the suspect allegedly robbed the US Bank in Edgerton, Mo. at noon.
Officers were able to use stop-sticks to disable at least one tire on a green Dodge Charger.
The pursuit ended near 33rd Street and Jackson Ave. just before 1 p.m. when the suspect bailed out of the vehicle to run on foot.
Police were able to take the suspect into custody.
Stay tune to KQ2 for further updates on this story.
- Bank Robbery in Platte County Leads to Pursuit
- Platte County Sheriff's Office Investigates Armed Robbery
- Lafayette Hoops Sweeps Platte County in Doubleheader
- Nebraska Homicide Suspect Arrested in Platte County
- UPDATE: FBI Investigating Robbery at U.S. Bank
- Investigation Discovery Channel Show to Feature Platte County Homicide
- North Platte Receives Perfect Academic Score
- West Platte Athlete Competes In Junior Olympics
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced for 2016 Bank Robbery
- Update: Police Release Surveillance Images of Bank Robbery Suspect