(DAVIESS COUNTY) - The Daviess County Emergency Management Agency reports that water is being restored to those who have been without water for several days.
Nearly 2,000 people in Daviess and DeKalb counties have been without water since Wednesday. Crews have been working around the clock since Wednesday night to fix the issue.
Crews found a blockage in a water line on Monday south of the Pattonsburg City Water Plant.
According to the Daviess County, Missouri Emergecny Management Agency Facebook page, it will take time for all customers to get their water back on.
Public Water Supply District #1 still has a Boil Advisory in effect.
- Daviess, DeKalb counties water being restored
- Water outage in rural DeKalb and Daviess counties
- Local organizations donate water to those in Daviess and DeKalb counties
- UPDATE: Officials to deliver bottles of water during Daviess County precautionary boil order, water reduction
- District #1 of Daviess County placed under precautionary boil order, water usage reduction
- Boil Advisory for Parts of DeKalb County
- Wind Turbines Are Splitting Rural Dekalb County in Two
- Multiple Tractor Trailers Involved in Crash on I-35 in Daviess County
- Water Line Break Leaves Town without Water
- KC pastor looks to restore St. Joseph church