(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Donations are drastically down for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign.
So far this year, the campaign has raised more than $45,000, but that is down almost $140,000 compared to this time last year when the Salvation Army had raised more than $184,000.
The Red Kettle Campaign is the single largest fundraiser for the Salvation Army.
Donations help support Salvation Army services including the Booth Center for the Homeless and the Salvation Army Family Store.
This year's goal is $350,000.
Here's how you can give:
Send or drop off a check to:
The Salvation Army
602 Messanie Street
Saint Joseph, MO 64502
Text STJOE to 41444
Go to Facebook.com/sjmosa and press donate
Kettle Campaign, simply drop your donation into one of our many kettles along the Belt Highway.
- Donations Down for Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign
- Salvation Army's 2017 Red Kettle Campaign Comes to an End
- Salvation Army Falls Short on 2017 Red Kettle Campaign Goal
- Red Kettle Campaign Still Looking to Catch Up on Donations
- Red Kettle Campaign Reaches $110,000 Mark for 2017
- Salvation Army in Need of Bell Ringers
- Salvation Army Looking for Bell Ringers
- Salvation Army Helps Local Family Find Home
- Salvation Army Toy Town Provides Families Gifts for Christmas
- YWCA Christmas Donations