(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.)
The United States Geological Survey confirms that a magnitude 2.6 earthquake occurred in St. Joseph at 5:46 PM on Friday.
The earthquake was felt across St. Joseph and in nearby communities.
Earthquakes are ranked on a numerical scale known as the Richter scale and are ranked from 0 to 10.
Stay with KQ2 for more updates.
- Earthquake Shakes St. Joseph Area Friday
- Power Outages Reported in St. Joseph Area
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- Precautionary Boil Order Lifted for Areas South of St. Joseph
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- St. Joseph Shoppers Seek Out Black Friday Deals
- Magicians Converge on St. Joseph
- Fall Colors of St. Joseph
- Flu Virus 'Infects' St. Joseph