(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The family of a 20-year-old Skidmore man who went missing in 2001 is still holding out hope that someone might be able to offer up some answers.
Branson Perry mysteriously vanished from the front yard of his Skidmore home on April 11, 2001.
In the 17 years since his disappearance, the case has gone cold.
Branson's step-father says leads continue to trickle in but there have been no solid answers.
He says he wants to keep Branson's case in the spotlight hoping someone one day will come forward with information that will help them find out what happened to Branson.
Anyone who might know anything can leave an anonymous tip online at www.missingandendangered.org.
- Family Still Searching for Answers 17 Years after Branson Perry's Disappearance
- At Least 11 Dead after Boat Capsizes near Branson
- Family Holds Memorial Service One Year After Murder
- Florida School Shooter Charged with 17 Counts of Premeditated Murder
- UPDATE: Missouri duck boat accident leaves 17 dead, including children
- Vehicle in Missouri River Leaves More Questions than Answers
- SJSD Superintendent Search: Bill Cowling
- Fire Leaves Family Homeless
- Florida Grand Jury Formally Charges Nikolas Cruz with 17 Counts of Murder
- Police Searching for "At-Risk" Missing Person