Fashion designer Kate Spade was found dead in her New York City apartment Tuesday morning after she apparently took her own life, police sources said.
Spade's body was found at about 10 a.m. at her Park Avenue apartment in Manhattan by a household employee, the sources said.
Spade, 55, apparently hanged herself, according to the sources.
- Fashion Designer Kate Spade Found Dead in Apparent Suicide: Police Sources
- Anthony Bourdain Dies at 61 in Apparent Suicide, CNN Says
- NWMSU Student Found Dead
- Cinderella's Closet Puts on Fashion Show
- Two Dogs Found Dead in Savannah
- Program Designed To Keep Youth Mental Health Conversation Alive
- 'Gaming Disorder' Now Designated as Mental Health Condition
- MidCity Center Hosts Suicide Prevention Workshop
- Trenton Man's Death Officially Ruled Suicide
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods