St. Joseph, MO
Fire officials were called to the 1500 block of N 10th Street Sunday morning when a vacant home caught fire. The fire did spread to an occupied home next store. That house suffered damage to the attic and roof. The vacant home appeared to be completely destroyed.
At this time, there is no official cause of the fire but it is still under investigation. The St. Joseph Fire Department said there were no injuries and had 24 firefighters on scene.
The Red Cross is assisting individuals who lived in the neighboring homes.
Stay with KQ2 News for more updates.
Photo Credit: Daniel Cook
- House Fire on 10th Street
- Mustangs Reveal 10th Anniversary Logo
- Investigation Underway After House Fire
- Atchison's Commercial Street Mall Featured in 'Main Streets Across America'
- SJFD Battles Early Morning House Fire
- Police Identify Victim in Fatal House Fire
- House Fire on So. 17th St.
- Crews Battle House Fire in Wathena
- House Fire Displaces Family of Six
- Vacant House Damaged in Early Morning Fire