Warm temperatures have moved back into the area and are expected to stick around for awhile. No rain chances for tonight with mostly clear skies expected. Lows in the upper 60s.
For Friday and into the weekend, we stay stay dry and quiet with mostly sunny skies. Highs on Friday and through the weekend will be in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
Monday is another sunny day before better chances of rain and thunderstorms return to the forecast on Tuesday and Wednesday. High temperatures are going to be in the upper 80s throughout the week.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Little relief from the heat on the way
- Farmer Disaster Relief Informational Meeting
- New Procedure Looks to Bring Fast Relief
- "Missouri Hope" Trains Students in Emergency and Disaster Relief
- The Heat is ON
- Heat Advisory Through Monday
- Excessive Heat Warning Issued
- The Heat continues
- Royals Heat Up Kauffman Stadium
- A Heat Advisory this weekend