(BUCHANAN COUNTY, Mo) One man is facing charges in connection to the abduction of a teenage girl from the Faucett area.
The Buchanan County Sheriff said a 28-year-old man has been arrested following an investigation into an abduction of a 14-year-old girl on April 29, 2018. The press release said deputies located the teenager and at that time, determined she had been sexually assaulted.
The case has been submitted to the Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office for review.
The Sheriff's Department said the investigation is still ongoing.
- Man Arrested Following Abduction, Sexual Assault Investigation
- UN reopens sexual assault investigation into top official Luiz Loures
- LAPD Officer Being Investigated in Sexual Assault of Minor
- Police search for man in connection with attempted abduction report
- PD: Pastor arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl
- Former corrections officer arrested in series of sexual assaults
- Uber Eats driver arrested, accused of sexually assaulting mentally challenged man
- Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual assault
- Mail carrier escapes attempted sexual assault
- Reality TV star charged with sexual assault