(CHILLÁN, Chile) A group of four Northwest Missourians from area Rotary clubs is currently on a 3-week goodwill trip to Chile in South America.
The group includes KQ2's Alan Van Zandt, who took his camera along with him. On the ambassadorial trip, the group is meeting with other Rotary clubs to develop service programs the two nations can work on together.
Keep with KQ2 news for Van Zandt adventures in Chile.
- Missourians Spreading Goodwill in Chile
- Missourians Soaking Up Chile's Culture
- Goodwill Program Provides Second Chances for Ex-Convicts
- University Students Spread Holiday Cheer through Caroling
- This Year's Flu Continues to Spread Across the United States
- Animal Shelter Taking Precautions to Avoid the Spread of Disease
- Daycares Taking Precautions to Prevent Spread of Measles
- Bell Ringer Plays a Different Kind of Instrument to Spread Holiday Cheer