(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Before we know it, spring will be here and baseball season will begin.
In a press release, the St. Joseph Mustangs will be commemorating their 10th season in St. Joe with a special 10th anniversary logo.
The Mustangs General Manager Ky Turner says that the organization has a lot of fun surprises planned to celebrate a decade of Mustangs baseball.
"We're excited to kick off our 10th season at Phil Welch Stadium," Turner said. "This logo is just the start of many exciting things that we have ahead of us for this upcoming season. You will see this logo included on a lot of special merchandise and giveaways that we have planned."
The Mustangs will soon be releasing more details regarding the celebration of the 2018 season.
Opening day is set for Wednesday, May 30 as the Mustangs take on the Midwest A's.
- Mustangs Reveal 10th Anniversary Logo
- Mustangs Announce 2018 Schedule
- Mustangs Win Series With Outlaws
- House Fire on 10th Street
- Mustangs Look to Defend MINK League Title
- Mustangs to Host Annual Fan Fest
- Mustangs Add More Locals To Roster
- Johnny Coy Ready To Lead Mustangs
- Mustangs' Pogue Drafted in 29th Round Wednesday
- St. Joseph Mustangs at Chick-fil-A