(LEE'S SUMMIT) Lee's Summit police said a person of interest was taken into custody in the road rage killing of a St. Joseph man.
Police said 23-year-old Cody Harter was stabbed and killed Saturday night on 291 Highway near I-470.
Investigators said Harter was driving his Chevy Silverado home from Lee's Summit when witnesses reported he and another driver pulled over on the Highway 291 ramp, got out of their cars and started arguing.
Cody was stabbed in the chest and died at the scene.
- Person of Interest in Custody in Deadly Road Rage Case
- SJPD Seeks Person of Interest in Homicide
- Suspect in Custody Following Deadly Motorcycle Accident
- Designer of deadly waterslide taken into custody
- Deputies: Pregnant woman punched in road rage case
- Las Vegas shooting documents include second person of interest
- Man shot in Phoenix road rage incident
- Road-rage incident spills out on highway
- Driver arrested in motorcycle road rage incident
- Man catches road rage incident on camera