(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) St. Joseph Police are investigating a hit and run that took place Monday night.
Officers responded to the 2200 block of Faraon at approximately 10:30pm on Monday.
They said a person in their 30s was hit by a vehicle in an apparent assault.
The subject was taken to Mosaic Life Care with what was described as non life-threatening injuries.
Police said they do have a person of interest, but no one is in custody.
They said the incident is still under investigation.
- Police Investigate Hit and Run
- Police Searching for Driver Involved in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Suspect Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Police Investigating Rollover Accident
- Highland police investigating deaths
- Mother of Fatal Hit and Run Suspect Speaks Out
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods
- Police Investigation Dismisses Threat Against Central H.S.
- Police Investigating Body Found in Garage
- Police Looking for Driver Who Hit Parked Car