(KANSAS CITY, Mo.)- President Donald Trump will be visiting Kansas City, Missouri later this month.
Trump will be partaking in a luncheon supporting Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley, who is running for United States Senate.
President Donald Trump will be visiting Kansas City, Missouri later this month.
Trump will attend the fundraising event on July 24, according to the Cass County, Missouri Republican Party's website.
The luncheon is $1,000 per person and $2,000 per couple.
The Cass County Republican's website said the location and time of the event will be provided to people upon their RSVP.
- President Trump to visit Kansas City
- Rotary International President Visits St.Joseph
- Kansas City Chiefs Finished Mandatory Minicamp
- Kansas City Chiefs celebrate Military Appreciation Day
- Trump to speak at VFW convention in Kansas City
- President to Visit Missouri on Wednesday
- Mosaic to Part Ways with Clinics in Kansas City
- High Speed Pursuit Through Clinton County Ends in Kansas City
- Harley-Davidson Plant in Kansas City to Close
- Amber Alert Issued for Missing Kansas City Teen