(PLATTSBURG, Mo.) Missouri Senator Roy Blunt made a stop in Plattsburg Saturday during his tour for Rural Broadband Services.
Currently, 61 percent of rural Missourians do not have access to broadband internet.
Community members were able to speak with Blunt on how the lack of highspeed internet affects their daily lives.
- Roy Blunt Takes Tour of Rural Missouri
- Senator Blunt Pushes Mental Health Campaign in St. Joseph
- Missouri State Rep. Candidates Take Stance on 'Anti-Corruption' Ethics
- Missouri rejects Proposition A
- Medicare Expiration Results in Extreme Cuts to Rural Ambulance Services
- Wind Turbines Are Splitting Rural Dekalb County in Two
- Water outage in rural DeKalb and Daviess counties
- St Joseph CVB hosts Workshop Tour
- Northwest Runs Past Missouri Western
- Missouri Western Football Signing Day