KANSAS CITY, Mo.- The Kansas City Royals have signed the club's 2018 first round pick.
The Royals announced the signing of right-handed pitcher Brady Singer Tuesday.
The deal reportedly worth $4.25 million.
Singer played three seasons at the University of Florida.
He was the 18th overall pick in the June amateaur draft.
The Kansas City Royals have signed RHP Brady Singer, the 2018 first round pick.
- Royals sign 1st round pick
- Royals Sign Young Japanese Star Pitcher
- Royals Release 2018 Schedule
- Royals Trio Decline Qualifying Offers
- Royals Postpone Sunday’s Game
- Royals Heat Up Kauffman Stadium
- Roster Moves For The Royals
- Royals Sign Outfielder to One-Year Deal; Place Pitcher on Disabled List
- Royals Pitcher Pleads Guilty to DUI
- Royals Add Familiar Face to Lineup