(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office has amended charged on the man accused in the stabbing of a Legend's Sports Bar employee that occurred Friday night.
Eliseo Hernandez-Sabastian, 27, has been charged with second degree murder in addition to an aggravated assault charge.
Sabastian is accused of stabbing and killing 38-year-old Terra Reents and injuring another Legends employee after an alterction at the bar.
The second victim is still recovering from his injuries.
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Saginaw man charged with first-degree murder, child abuse of 3-year-old boy
- 98 Degrees launching holiday tour
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- County libraries help refugees, immigrants get degrees
- Temple University rescinds Bill Cosby's honorary degree
- Teen charged with stabbing his younger brother
- New murder charge announced against suspected Toronto serial killer
- Suspected Toronto serial killer charged with 8th murder
- Waffle House shooting suspect jailed on murder charges