(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The Buchanan County Prosecutor's Office has amended charged on the man accused in the stabbing of a Legend's Sports Bar employee that occurred Friday night.
Eliseo Hernandez-Sabastian, 27, has been charged with second degree murder in addition to an aggravated assault charge.
Sabastian is accused of stabbing and killing 38-year-old Terra Reents and injuring another Legends employee after an alterction at the bar.
The second victim is still recovering from his injuries.
- Stabbing Suspect Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Homeless Man Charged in Stabbing
- St. Joseph man charged with 1st degree robbery
- Western Reduces Credit Hour Requirement for Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Suspect Charged in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Suspect Charged After Stealing Grundy County Ambulance
- Suspect Charged After High Speed Pursuit
- Suspect Charged in Road Rage Killing
- Suspect charged in deadly midtown shooting
- Man arrested in weekend stabbing