ST. JOSEPH, Mo.
It was a winter wonderland Friday at The Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art.
The annual Sugarplum Festival kicks off the holiday season year after year with vendors, wine tasting and holiday shopping.
This year, 42 vendors from Missouri, Kansas City and Nebraska came together to celebrate the affair.
Staff said it's the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit while giving back to the museum.
"All of the funds that are raised go for outreach and programs at the Albrecht-Kemper and it's something that we love to do. This year, we've been fortunate has been such a great year for fundraising," Jane Graves, Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art Director of Marketing and Communications said.
The Sugarplum Festival will continue Friday night until 8 p.m. and Saturday, November 11 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at The Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art.
Call The Albrecht-Kemper Museum of Art at 816-233-7003 for more information.
- Sugarplum Festival Underway to Kick Off Holiday Season
- Southside Fall Festival kicks off
- Festival kicks off Fall in Wathena
- City Parks Light Up the Holiday Season
- East Hills Mall Lights Up for the Holiday Season
- How to Avoid Clogged Drains this Holiday Season
- Parks Ready to Brighten Up the Holiday Season
- How to Avoid Getting Sick Over the Holiday Season
- Outlaw Film Festival
- Investigation Underway After House Fire