After a cold and snowy weekend across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri we will see more sunshine across the area today and tomorrow. A disturbance will be moving just to the north of the area as we head into the late night hours of your Tuesday giving us a few clouds and a slight chance for some rain.
We do see a warming trend heading into Tuesday with highs in the middle 60s as our winds switch up from the northwest to the southwest. It will get breezy, gusting up to 20-25 miles per hour at times. But just as fast as we warmed up, we cool back down into the middle 50s by Wednesday as a weak system pushes through giving just a very slight chance of rain. It will be a windy one as well as the winds pick up from the northwest again, gusting up to 30-35 miles per hour.
Thursday is still cool with highs in the upper 50s under mostly sunny skies. Late on Friday is when a new storm system could move into the area bringing the chance for a few showers Friday night into the weekend with highs in the upper 50s.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Temperatures Continue to Warm on Tuesday.
- Warming up on Tuesday
- Sunny Skies and Warm Temperatures Today
- A windy and warm Tuesday
- Cloudy Skies & Cooler Temperatures for Tuesday
- Warm & A Bit Stormy for Tuesday
- Another Day of Hot Temperatures & Storm Chances for Tuesday
- Sunshine Brings Warmer Temperatures
- Warm & Windy Tuesday Before Super Blue Blood Moon Event
- Clouds and Cooler Temperatures Today