Karen Goldizen the Union Star native, has been competing in horseshoe tournaments for over 20 years, and got introduced to the sport by her husband Butch.
Goldizen is the St. Joe coordinator for tournaments, and travels around the state to compete and help organize horseshoe events.
There are horseshoe tournaments just about every weekend, and the Missouri state horseshoe tournament will be September 1st-3rd in Wentzville Missouri.
- Goldizen, The Real Ringer Of St. Joe Horseshoes
- Salvation Army in Need of Bell Ringers
- Salvation Army Looking for Bell Ringers
- LeBlond Tops St. Joe Christian in Doubleheader
- Multiple Traffic Accidents Reported Around St. Joe
- St. Joe Mustangs Giving Back At Camp
- Local Uber Driver Discusses Low Service Use in St. Joe
- Shop St. Joe Grand Prize Winner Comes Forward
- Shop St. Joe Second Chance Prize Numbers Announced
- Teacher Claims $10,000 Shop St. Joe Grand Prize