(Trenton, Mo.) An autopsy report shows the official cause of death of a Trenton man as suicide.
The family of Tanner Ward has disputed the cause of his death ever since his body was found in December 2017.
On Wednesday, the Trenton Police Department said a complete autopsy report conducted by Frontier Forensics of Kansas City, Kansas shows Ward took his own life.
Ward disappeared from his home in Trenton in June 2017. His decomposed body was found hanging from a tree in a wooded area not far from his family's home.
At the time, a preliminary autopsy report showed Ward took his own life.
- Trenton Man's Death Officially Ruled Suicide
- Body Found in Trenton Identified as Missing Trenton Man
- Family Denies Suicide Claims in Investigation of Teen Death in Trenton
- Trenton Police Investigating Body Found in Woods
- Trenton Welcomes Troops Home After A Year of Deployment
- Update: Authorities Say Sunbridge Hills' Death a Suicide
- Police: Foul play ruled out in suspicious death
- Man Threatening Suicide Dies After Officer-Involved Shooting
- MidCity Center Hosts Suicide Prevention Workshop
- Edward Jones: Rules for Retirement