(BROWN COUNTY, Ks.) Two St. Joseph men convicted in separate Brown County cases of electronic solicitation of a child between 14 and 16 have learned their fate.
According to mscnews.net, 39-year-old Daniel Cook was sentenced Monday in Brown County District Court to 94 months in prison and 70-year-old William Buehler was sentenced to 32 months in prison.
Cook was given credit for 127 days served in jail and Buehler for 321 days.
Probation was denied for both men.
Buehler pleaded no contest in March to the felony charge and Cook pleaded no contest in April.
Both men were arrested following an investigation by undercover officers with the Hiawatha Police Department.
Buehler was arrested in July of last year and Cook on New Year's Day of this year.
- Two St. Joseph Men Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes
- Couple Sentenced for Murder-for-Hire, Teen Sex Crimes
- St. Joseph Christmas Decorations
- St. Joseph Museums Showcase
- St. Joseph Mayoral Debate
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced to Seven Years in Federal Prison for Child Pornography
- St. Joseph Woman Sentenced for $1.5 Million Tax Fraud Scheme
- St. Joseph Man Sentenced for 2016 Bank Robbery
- Descendant of Joseph Robidoux Visits St. Joseph
- City of St. Joseph | Firefighter