After some much needed rain across northeast Kansas and northwest Missouri to start off the workweek, things will quiet down a bit with our weather for the second half. We are waking up to some patchy fog this morning. Be prepared to leave a few minutes early this morning and take it easy out on the roads if you do encounter some low visibility.
We will start to see the warmer air move back into the area. High temperatures will start to warm back into the upper 80s by Wednesday. For the rest of the workweek into the weekend, we are staying dry & quiet with mostly sunny skies. The 90s return Thursday & Friday then back down for the weekend with highs in the upper 80s.
There's a very slight chance of rain for Wednesday and Friday afternoon. But there's better chances for it early next week on Tuesday. High temperatures are looking to be in the middle 80s for next Monday and Tuesday.
MAPS: Local, Regional & National Radar Maps
MORE: Hourly Forecast
LIVE: Interactive Radar
CLOSINGS: School & Business Closings & Delays
TRAVEL: Traffic & Road Conditions Map
YOUR LOCAL WEATHER AUTHORITY: Extended Forecast
DOWNLOAD OUR WEATHER APPS: iOS | Android
- Warming up & mostly quiet for second half of workweek
- Cooler But Quiet Weather for Second Half of Workweek
- Quiet Then Active Pattern This Workweek
- Big Changes for Second Half of Workweek
- A Sunny & Warm End to the Workweek
- A quiet and very warm weekend ahead
- Spring Returns This Workweek
- A wet workweek ahead
- A Quiet Friday & Weekend Ahead
- Another Quiet Day For Tuesday