A Conception Junction, Mo. woman died Sunday as a result of a one-car accident.
According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, Franki Schubert, 28, was driving along Route DD on Sunday evening when she failed to stop at a stop sign at Route C.
A crash report said Schubert traveled off the road and became airborne before hitting the ground with the front bumper of the car. Troopers said the vehicle continued moving through a field before hitting an embankment, going airborne again, hitting a second embankment and overturning.
According to the crash report, the vehicle came to rest in a creek bed.
Troopers said Schubert was not wearing a seat belt.
- Woman Killed in Holt County Crash
- Holt County hosts 66th Autumn Festival
- Winston Woman Killed in Clinton County Crash
- St. Joseph Woman Killed in Crash on I-29
- Police identify woman killed in Belt Highway crash
- Police identify woman killed in Monday morning crash
- 1 Killed in Ultralight Crash
- Fatal Car Crash Kills One
- Motorcycle Crash Kills Missouri Man
- Stanberry man killed in crash