(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph School District's Board of Education voted Monday on who would become the board's next president.
In a board meeting, Seth Wright was announced as president after running unopposed. He was voted in with only board member Lori Prussman abstaining from the vote.
Board member Tami Pasley, also running unopposed, was named Vice President.
Wright is a first time Board of Education member, bring voted in at last Tuesday's general election.
Two of the new Board members, Wright and Lute Atieh, were sworn in at Monday's meeting.
- Wright Named SJSD Board of Education President
- Koch Seeks New Term on SJSD Board of Education
- SJSD Board of Education Expected to Vote on $7 Million Budget Cuts
- First Board of Education Candidate Forum Held
- Board of Education Candidates Attend Public Forum
- SJSD Board Meets with Firm to Discuss New Supt. Search
- Hyde or Lake? A Tough Choice for the SJSD Board
- SJSD Board Votes to Close Humboldt and Lake Elementary Schools
- Southside SJSD Board Member Disappointed with School Closure Vote
- SJSD Board Reviews Search Firm's Recommendations for Superintendent