KQTV Job Posting
KQTV is in search for a full-time sports reporter/anchor to join our news team. The ideal candidate will be able to anchor, produce and post to various social media platforms. Ability to cover professional sports to college athletics to high school team is essential. We’re looking for an energetic personality who can give viewers more than just highlights. Must also be a creative story-teller and work well under pressure.
This is a great position to learn the multi-media journalism industry quickly.
Please email resume, cover letter and link to reel to:
KQTV | News Director
Background check and drug screening required for employment
- KQTV | Sports Reporter/Anchor
- KQTV | Anchor\Reporter
- KQTV | MMJ/Anchor - News
- KQTV | Anchor/Producer - News
- KQTV | Sales Professional
- KQTV | Technical Media Producer
- KQTV | Multimedia Journalist
- KQTV | Production Assistant (PA)
- KQTV | Traffic Clerk/Sales Clerk
- KQTV | Television IT Support Specialist