Ophthalmologist Dr. Jason Brinton talks to us about his concerns of eye pain related to coronavirus and offers tips for eye safety during this health crisis. Information on Dr. Brinton can be found at https://brintonvision.com/
A recent google report of commonly searched symptoms such as loss of smell and taste has revealed the new, unexpected effect of eye pain.
Posted: May 5, 2020 8:51 PM
- A previously undetected COVID-19 symptom may, in fact, be eye pain
- Lower Back Pain Workshop
- Chronic Pain | Performance Plus
- Special Shoe Helps to Ease Diabetic Pain
- Spine & Sport Physical Therapy: Dealing with back pain
- Spine & Sport Physical Therapy: Avoiding back pain when bending over
- Mosaic Offering an Eye-Opening Procedure
- Keeping An Eye Out for Scams
- Helping to Improve the Look of Our Eyes
- Facts Behind the Dreaded Root Canal
Scroll for more content...