3 boxes raspberry jello
1 15oz can oregon blueberries
20oz can crushed pineapple
8oz cream cheese
8oz sour cream
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c sour cream
Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water.
Dump all of the blueberries and pineapple in a 9x13 pan and then add jello and mix well.
Set in refridgerator over night.
Then take ingredients for topping and mix well and until all combined and then spread the sour cream mixture over the top of set jello and fruit mixture. Put back in refridgerator to set for 4-6 hours and then serve.
- Blueberry Christmas Salad
- Cranberry Christmas Salad
- Chipotle Bean Burger Salad
- Summer Vegetable Salad
- German Potato Salad
- Egg Salad by Bracy's Cafe'
- Bracy's Cafe : Egg Salad Sandwich
- Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- D&G Pub and Grub: Layered Taco Salad
- Salad Option for an Easy and Healthy Dinner