3 boneless chicken breasts ½ cup cayenne pepper sauce –Frank’s
1 celery stalk 1 ½ cup shredded carrots
½ onion – diced 2 large celery stalks – cut into 2-inch matchsticks
1 clove garlic 6 large lettuce leaves
16 oz chicken broth - low sodium
* In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onions, celery stalk, garlic and broth. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Remove chicken from pot, reserve ½ cup of broth, and discard the rest.
* Shred the chicken with 2 forks, return to slow cooker with ½ cup of broth and the hot sauce and cook on high for 3o minutes.
* Place ½ cup of buffalo chicken in each leaf, op with ¼ cup shredded carrots, celery, and dressing of choice.
Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wrap
1 tbsp olive oil 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
1 tbsp sesame oil 1 tsp ground ginger
1 lb. ground chicken 1 tbsp Sriracha
1 yellow onion – finely diced 1- 8 oz can water chestnut – drained; diced
1/3 cup hoisin sauce 2-3 green onions – sliced into thin rounds
2 tbsp soy sauce – low sodium Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar 1 head butter lettuce
* Add the oils and chicken to a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through. Stir intermittently to crumble while cooking.
* Add the onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and stir to combine, cooking for about 5 minutes or until onion is soft and most liquid has been absorbed.
* Add garlic, and ginger and stir to combine and cook for about 1 minute.
* Add water chestnuts, green onions, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 2 minutes, until tender.
* Spoon about ¼ cup on mixture into lettuce leaves and serve