Cameron Regional Medical Center has been on the frontlines of testing potential patients of coronavirus for much of northwest Missouri.
Director of Nursing Tammy Easton gives us details on how Cameron Regional Medical Center is dealing with coronavirus.
Posted: Mar 31, 2020 6:07 PM
- Northwest Missouri Community Hosting Benefit for Cancer Patient
- Great Northwest Winefest 2019
- Pipeline Workshop | Northwest Dental
- Advocating for Missouri Nurses
- Missouri Western Basketball Returns Home
- Missouri Western Offering Free Coach's Clinic
- Broadway Inspired Night at Missouri Theatre
- Missouri Western holding kids summer sports camps
- Four Games Remaining for Missouri Western Basketball
Scroll for more content...