Take a unopened (very important, not opened!) can of sweetened condensed milk and submerge in a heavy stock pot, about 2/3 full of water and boil uncovered for 3 hours. Make sure to keep adding water and keep the can completely covered all the way to top and over the top of the can. If the can isn't completely submerged and covered over the top, the can will explode. After 3 hours, take out of water, open and instant caramel sauce for topping.
Recipes by Bracy's Cafe'
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 1:03 PM
- Caramel Sauce
- Salted Caramel Whiskey Milkshake
- Caramelize Onion Burger | Huckleberry
- Chopped Herb Sauce
- Gina's Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Braised Duckling with Date Sauce
- Lino's Pumpkin Sauce with Bowtie Pasta
- Beef and Broccoli with Sweet Sour Sauce
- D&G Pub and Grub: Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- Tai Peanut Sauce and Spring Rolls
Scroll for more content...