- 12 oz. salmon fillets, cut into 2-3 strips
- 1/4 C honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP whole-grain mustard
- 1 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TSP apple cider vinegar OR 1 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 TSP red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 C vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1/2 C Parmesan cheese
- 1 TSP salt
Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper and set aside.
In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, hot sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, red pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat olive oil in oven-proof skillet and fry salmon on one side until half done. Flip and add minced garlic to skillet. Cook until slightly browned.
Next, add honey mixture and lemon wedges inot the skillet. Allow sauce to reduce until sticky.
Finish salmon by broiling salmon in the oven for one minute, until the surface becomes slightly charred. Serve over rice with more sauce and a sprinkling of chopped cilantro.
For broccoli, heat olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add broccoli and garlic. Saute for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant.
Add 2 cups of broth and simmer for 7-10 minutes, or until soft.
Drain broccoli florets and garlic and transfer to a food processor. Add 1 TBSP heavy cream and pulse until smooth. Adjust consistency by adding a few tablespoons of broth, if needed.
- Lean Kitchen Company's Honey Mustard Garlic Salmon with Mashed Broccoli
- Lean Kitchen Company: Breakfast tacos
- Lean Kitchen Company: Chicken Fajitas
- Salmon and Asparagus with Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- Chicken and Broccoli
- Teriyaki Beef & Broccoli Bowl
- Beef and Broccoli with Sweet Sour Sauce
- Fit Republic: Beef Teriyaki and Broccoli
- D&G Pub and Grub: Bangers and Mash
- Cajon Salmon and Asparagus