Penny Lazo, an American living in Italy, tells us what it is like living in a country that has been put on lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.
An American living in Italy tells us what it is like living in a country that has been put on lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 7:22 PM
- Living in Italy during coronavirus lockdown
- Living Wills
- Chef Jeremy makes Ricotta cheese on Live at Five
- MERIL helps those with disabilities live in the community
- State Plan for Independent Living Public Forum | Meril
- Women's Shelter Adjusts During Coronavirus
- Coping with anxiety during coronavirus outbreak
- Apps to help pass the time during coronavirus shutdown
- Savannah R-3 School District working to continue school year amid coronavirus shutdown
Scroll for more content...