We talk with a pair of Northwest Missouri nurses who explain what it's been like to serve in hospice and long-term care during Covid-19.
KQ2 honors two nurses who have given a lot during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Posted: May 7, 2020 5:54 PM
- Honoring two local nurses
- Advocating for Missouri Nurses
- Advocating for nursing home residents and families
- Local Funerals Despite Covid
- Local Author Re-Publishes Book
- Local Author Releases First Novel
- Local Venue Hosts Spring Bridal Fair
- Local call center deemed essential during crisis
- St. Joseph woman raising money for childhood cancer research in niece's honor
- Local Organization Looks to Protect Habitats for Wildlife
Scroll for more content...