Essential workers come in many different forms. You may not think of a 24/7 call center as essential...but the 200+ employees of The Results Companies in St. Joseph are reporting to work everyday.
We talk with Lori Brown, Chief Experience Officer of The Results Companies on how the stay at home order has affected their St. Joseph call center.
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 8:56 PM
- Local call center deemed essential during crisis
- Pink Week in February to Support Local Breast Cancer Center
- A call for creativity: The United Way
- Calling All Warriors: Gerken Family Blood Drive
- Local Funerals Despite Covid
- Honoring two local nurses
- Voices of Courage Child Advocacy Center
- Remington Nature Center Ready for Visitors
- Local Author Re-Publishes Book
- Local Author Releases First Novel
Scroll for more content...