Nearly a 40% increase in demand for food in Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas.
CEO Chad Higdon joins us to talk local hunger and how they are attempting to meet the need during the pandemic.
Posted: Apr 29, 2020 10:27 PM
- Second Harvest: demand for food increases nearly 40%
- Harvest Home Celebration
- Second Harvest to hold Mega Mobile food drive
- Second Harvest "12 Days of Christmas" Food Drive
- Annual Fund Drive | Second Harvest
- Second Harvest 2nd Annual Christmas Wing-Ding
- Second Harvest and letter carriers help Stamp out Hunger
- Healthy Foods That Can Help Boost Your Diet
- Food drive hoping for boat load of donations
- Food drive to be held to help families in need
Scroll for more content...