WrestleMania week continues today. Monday Night Raw kicks off tonight at 6-30 at the Smoothie King Center.
Meanwhile, the numbers are in and WrestleMania 34 is breaking a record!
WWE says it was the Superdome's highest-grossing entertainment event ever!
The pop-culture extravaganza brought in $14.1 million, beating the venue's previous record of $10 million, set by WrestleMania 30 in 2014.
More than 78,000 fans, from all 50 states and 67 countries, converged in the Superdome over a five-day period.
Next year's WrestleMania takes place in New Jersey.
- WWE WrestleMania 34 rakes in record-breaking $14.1 million
- Why WWE is a media juggernaut
- Former WWE star Brian Christopher has died
- Internet rakes Trump's solution to wildfires
- General Electric's new CEO could rake in $300 million -- if he can turn GE around
- Ronda Rousey: Former judo and UFC star joins WWE
- WWE Superstar Mark Henry meets with veterans at WWII Museum
- Todd Clever: Former US rugby captain turns to WWE
- WWE soars on report of lucrative new TV deals
- WWE wrestler Kane wins bid for Knox County mayor