James Corden's latest musical celebrity segment will have you swimming in emotions.
On Monday night's "Late Late Show with James Corden," the late-night host and superstar singer Ariana Grande teamed up for a 13-song tribute to "Titanic" that relived the movie's plotline through tunes like "Come Sail Away" by Styx, "Rich Girl" by Hall & Oats and, naturally, "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.
Arts and entertainment
Late night television
Grande took the part of Rose, played by Kate Winslet in the film, and Corden played Jack.
The segment, of course, closed with a Grande/Corden duet of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from the blockbuster that pretty much sinks any other thing you've seen on late-night this year.
- Ariana Grande and James Corden's musical ode to 'Titanic' is an ocean of emotion
- James Corden and wife welcome third child
- James Corden was briefly a Backstreet Boy
- James Corden has a bad case of pre-Grammy nerves
- James Corden takes on the #WhoBitBeyonce mystery with Helen Hunt
- James Corden's skydiving adventure with Tom Cruise is priceless
- James Corden calls out Bill Maher for fat-shaming segment
- James Corden does 'Airpool Karaoke' with Kanye West
- Ariana Grande pays tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Bishop apologizes for touching Ariana Grande