The sexiest man alive wants to make you dance.
Idris Elba will be playing Coachella Valley Arts and Music Festival in California in his gig as DJ Big Driis.
The "Luther" star had been DJing for years, even though it seems lots of people are just now discovering that.
Elba frequently shares his DJing activities over on his social media.
In 2015 he released the album "Murdah Loves John (The John Luther Character Album)" and the musician/rapper also has several EPs under his belt.
Last year he told Dancing Astronaut he plans on devoting more time to his music, including a new album.
"It's ironic that I've definitely reached a pinnacle in my acting space, which is amazing, but it means that I can't really take time out to concentrate on music," Elba said. "But next year, the whole of the spring through April, is dedicated to touring and putting out this Hiatus album alongside a string of tours."
- Idris Elba set to DJ at Coachella
- Yes, Idris Elba is playing Coachella
- Idris Elba tweets spark further James Bond speculation
- Idris Elba is People's 'Sexiest Man Alive' for 2018
- Sorry folks, but Idris Elba is officially married
- Idris Elba as James Bond? Fans are shaken and stirred at the possibility
- Idris Elba es el "Hombre vivo más sexi de 2018" para la revista People
- Idris Elba is OK, despite not being crowned 'Sexiest Man Alive' again
- DJ Kygo calls Avicii 'a true musical genius' in emotional Coachella tribute
- Beyoncé hace historia en Coachella