Miley Cyrus was grabbed and kissed by an overzealous apparent fan while walking through a crowd in Barcelona, Spain over the weekend.
The singer was surrounded by security as she made her way through a group of supporters, but the man managed to hook his arm around Cyrus, grab her hair and plant a kiss on her.
Cyrus quickly got loose and her team separated her from the man. Her husband, Liam Hemsworth, who had been walking in front of Cyrus, turned to put his arm around her and guide her through the crowd.
A witness posted video of the incident on Twitter.
Cyrus had been in Barcelona for Primavera Sound Festival. She was promoting her new album, "She is Coming."
- Miley Cyrus grabbed around neck, kissed by overzealous fan in Spain
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are married
- Miley Cyrus y Liam Hemsworth se casaron
- Miley Cyrus puts feminist spin on 'Santa Baby'
- Miley Cyrus turns 'Santa Baby' into a feminist anthem
- A Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth wedding dance
- Miley Cyrus pays sweet birthday tribute to hubby Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus, Neil Young, Gerard Butler among those to lose homes in California wildfires
- La impactante foto de lo que quedó de la casa de Miley Cyrus y Liam Hemsworth tras incendios en California
- Teacher Accused of Grabbing Student by Neck over School Dance