Seth Meyers may want to keep his day job.
He played bartender on his show "Late Night with Seth Meyers" and let's just say his drinks looked less than tasty.
Don't believe us?
Just check out the look on the face of Rihanna who he was day drinking with.
The cocktails names were parodies of some of her hit songs including "Under my Rum-brella" and "Diamonds in the Rye."
But the best - meaning worst - of the group was "We Found Veuve in a Hostess Place" which Meyers made with Veuve Clicquot and a Twinkie.
"You've got to be freaking kidding me," Rihanna said as she looked at the concoction. "You really want me to drink this?! I'm trying to stall so [the Twinkie] can suck up the entire drink and I don't have to do it."
There was a drinking game, love and career advice, pickup lines and plenty of tipsy chatter.
Rihanna also gave Meyers a makeover with some of her Fenty beauty products.
"My eye is burning, but this is amazing," he said as she sought to give him a "summer eye."
The segment ends with proof that Meyers both can't hold his liquor and does not know the lyrics to Rihanna's music.
- Seth Meyers day drinking with Rihanna needs to happen more
- Seth Meyers' son born in apartment lobby
- Seth Meyers says celebrities need to talk about depression
- Melissa Rivers: Seth Meyers must tackle sexual harassment at Golden Globes
- Oprah 2020? Golden Globes host Seth Meyers jokes it may be in the cards
- Seth Meyers: If Trump stopped giving comedians material, they'd move on
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers reunite to take on James Comey
- This reality show made Rihanna laugh
- Rihanna appointed an ambassador of Barbados
- Why Rihanna rejected Super Bowl halftime invite